I am dead beat. I reached home at 7.58 pm. tsk. LTC LTC LTC. Its kinda fun and tiring at times. I still have to memorize the Leaders' names. waah. I AM SO DEAD.. :/ If ONE person gets A name of a leader wrong, everyone has to run four rounds around the school. I WILL DIE. so after this, i have to keep myself awake and start flipping the yearbook.
I am inGRYPHON.yeahGryphon's da best!=DD I must remember to bring specs hooks tmr, bring notebook and pen, more clips and cut my nails. haii. I can do it! Gambateh!
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!I cant wait. its a sad and happy day.. So many people are going for IP. boo hoos. NEHA I WILL MISS YOU. =) thanks for the nice chain. Good luck for your studies in wadever JC. sry i don noe. hee. wish you all the best in whatever you do in the future. Neha you must remember me ok. Wedding must invite me. haha. a bit too far huh.