I'M BACK!(: yayys. I LOVE CAMERON HIGHLANDS!(: shopping was fun fun fun. but i wished it could be longer and that i had more money. I just kept buying and buying and landed up BROKE. but the things there are really reasonable. =) Bought roses! but i dont know whether it will survive. yay. i like my roses. <3 Shared room with Yin Suen, Claudia, Mok, May, Tiffany, Si Li and Wing Hay. FUN! stayed up really late to play mahjong, bridge, silent heart attack, daidi, bloody knuckles. ((: many people came to our room to PARTY too. haha. i still wanna play peeps! didnt manage to sleep alot during the night but during bus rides, we slept. and im suffering from serious neck and shoulder aches. :/ someone massage me please. oh well,i wanna go to cameron highlands again! but the winding paths were so high and scary, though the view was superb. maybe next year i shall go again - if there is another trip! post pictures another time! im so tired now..