Due to my ardent fans' persistent requests, I shall be a nice person and revive my blog. (: hahaa jk la. since when do i have fans, needless to say ardent fans. LOL. ok anyway, I'm left with only the mcq paper to do for O levels! :D O levels is the only exam I've experienced by far, that fails/failed to give me pressure... :/ hope that its something good? but I really didnt feel the pressure.. anyway, ss/geog and fnn are the only papers i screwed up i guess. geog's 8 marks ldq just POOF disappeared for me for the food question cause I interpreted the question wrongly. ): freaking sad. ): 8 marks! gone.. ss source base was so hard! ): no more A1 already luh, disappointing. ): kim choo will be so sad too. ): i dont wanna disappoint her luh. but anyway, i still hope that i'll be able to do well in the end cause I really don't know what i'll do or where I'll go if i flunk my O levels. =X oh Graduation was on 4th October, in the hot and small hall. it was sad. ): especially when Mrs Woo gave each and everyone of us in 4P a huge tigger balloon with a personal note attached. She seriously rocks. love her <3>
So after O levels, I'll have tonnes of things to do. hhaaha - Find job with ong (: - watch 90210 - watch one tree hill - watch gossip girl - watch grey's anatomy - watch bloodties - watch trueblood - watch antm and jdma - clique outings - outings with lam, kaywei etc. - read!!! :D
thats about what i can think of right now. (: im gonna practically glue myself to the com and watch dramas. haha was telling someone the other day in school that Im not a tv person, I like to watch shows from the web, even if its an on-going singapore drama that airs every night, i will not sit in front of the tv and watch. idk why also, maybe cause i prefer to be in my room, i prefer to be by myself when I'm at home, to have minimal contact with my mum so that she wont force me to _______.
If I do well in O levels (no need to go ite/re-take o levels), I wouldnt know whether to go jc/poly. at first I wanted to go jc. then after a series of "consulting" people, I decided that im gonna go poly. Then after talking and discussing with yanting, idk again. she kinda convinced me to go jc... so i really dont know. everything's so messed up. but thats all provided i dont screw up Os in the first place... sigh. After O levels, there wont be anymore study dates with the clique ppl at the airport, no more going to t3 and no more walk walks for me there, with joey. hehe :D there wont be lessons by kim choo where we help her do stuff like preparing the graduation envelopes, arranging the chairs for graduation ceremony during lessons.. no more wu lao's lessons ( though they're boring. heh) no more Mrs Foong! haha (: no more michael chia to secretly change my phone with his and pretending all of us dont know what happened to his phone.. well well well. but im kinda happy to be moving on to after sec sch life i guess.. (: i think im gonna post some pics. (: