SCHOOL'S OVER!!!hurray. but there's so much holiday homework! arh! LTC was fun today. =) Gryphon really really rawks. We learnt about first-aid, orienteering and knots today. Knots was fine cause guides learnt before. There's gonna be TESTS on the first-aid and knots. AH! I have to really really study before the third belay school. haiz. Time is really precious.
I am practically watching television everyday. haha. the importance of a tv at home. Imagine wad life would be without television!! I would be so bored. but there's still the computer! Without the computer i would really die. okok. i am spouting nonsense. rahh. I like cheering campfire songs!! Its so fun! =D
haha. Took a few pics today. with some ppl in class. heh. wonder if i look fine. hope so. (: and i am so forgetful!!! I forgot to bring Neha's farewell present. hee. sorry! Shuyi is leaving Cedar... sobs. a genius is lost. i wish that i have one third of her brain. i think i would do extremely well in math if i have one third of her brain. haii.
Report book distributed today. my results are freaking horrible. and i really mean HORRIBLE. Especially the two most important subjects, i did badly. waah. i dun wanna get into combined sci!! i dun wan! boo hoos. i hope i can get into double sci. ok. enough of sad things. I am considering whether to go for Guides Annual camp. It would be so fun! haha. viewing my previous post, red is a bad color to go with my blogskin. the words are so hard to read. I am too lazy to go edit the previous post, so i will jus leave it. heh. Lazy pig. lol.
i gotta go now, its TV time. lol. good nitex. muacks.