worked yesterday with kaiwen.. (: quite fun, didn see the fierce woman, so i didn get scolded! yay! :D yesterday's was a wedding dinner, really sweet. (: this time my partner was Charles, who worked at hyatt for damn long. he's quite nice too.. didnt see my previous partner ): oh and kw came down to help me with contacts and my bun, thanks alot yea. :D oh and i realized that the manager's actually quite nice.. haha (: he tried explaining how to de-bone the fish but i still didn get it.. :/ my feet hurt so bad i decided to walk barefooted with my flats in my hands in the end.. hehe. didnt know whether it was allowed but i didn get scolded by anyone! (: my blisters are even worse now )): kk, i need to go and play now. :D
If I could wish upon tomorrow, Tonight would never end. If you asked me, I would follow. But for now, I just pretend.