I just came back from tuition. Yes tuition. Tuition after the exams? YES. that's right. I cant miss it cause my mum would murder me. My brother is in the living room having tuition and thus i am here! I dun like that tuition teacher. He is so.. erm. Fake. in MY opinion.
Yesterday had no more school. haii. Sad Sad Sad. but nobody in our class cried on thurs right? I didnt see anyone crying. I've given up hope on getting into double science. I will definitely get into combined science. My math and science is so horrible, they'll put me into Combined science for sure. Neva mind. That's fate. I shant cry over it. I admit i am stupid.
ok. enough of sad stuff. Now for happy stuff. Which i cant think of any. I dun think i can go for Guides annual camp. :/ My mum doesnt seem to allow. I will have to try to convince her. Nothing's going smooth for me these few days. haiz. the washing machine at home spoilt, the door dropped out all of a sudden and there was glass pieces everywhere. Then my phone conked out AGAIN. then I saw him. and we walked past each other like strangers.my mood is horrible. HORRIBLE. >.< ok. forget about it. Everything will be better tomorrow. Look on the bright side right? =) ok. Saturdays are boring. I cant go to Amanda's church. I WANNA GO!!! but my mum dun allow me to skip tuition. TSK.