I jus came back from piano lesson. =) Lots of stuff to practise. heh. My swimming coach jus called to say that there's swimming later on but its pouring cats and dogs now. heh. I wont go. Blehs. =P I came across this site the other day and saw this quiz. looked fun so i copied it down and now i am gonna do it!! =D
~Single, taken or crushing? -crushing i guess
~Are you happy with your life now? -Not really.
~When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him fast? -Well depends.
~Have you ever had your heart broken? -yeap.
~Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable? -depends. have to see what reason...
~Would you take someone back if he cheats on you? -Most probably not.
~Have you talk about marriage with another before? -nopes
~Do you want children? -Yeah!
~How many? - 2?
~Would you consider adoption? -yeap
~If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his feelings? -Tell me by whatever ways and means.
~Do you enjoy getting into relationships? - erm ... ...
~Be honest, what is the furthest you and your ex did? -HAHA *secret*how do you even noe if I had an ex?
~Do you believe in love at first sight? -yea
~Are you romantic? -that's for me to know and you to find out!
~Do you believe you can change someone? - nothing is impossible.
~If you could get married somewhere, where would it be? -hmm. somewhere that has nice scenery
~Do you easily give in when you are fighting? -sometimes.
~Do you have feelings for someone right now? - Dono leh. dun say. =P
~Have you ever broken a heart? - I guess so. but i feel bad.
~If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy you deeply in love with, what would youdo? -If the guy likes her too then i guess i will give up? I would not hurt the friendship.
~Are you missing someone now? - yes!ppl like my primary school friends?
~Now you'll have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs. Write down their names in the list below. - Princess Amanda - Yanru - Yumita - Li Wenn - Li Yan