two
owt
is better than one
they forget my name
that's not my name

HOLLY LEE HAO YEE

Cedar Girls' Sec Sch
SP Business - DTRM
9th June
i love music
Msn
fb
you know you love me
cheers!


the silence scares me
your voice was all i heard
your tagboard code here

ShoutMix chat widget

i'm leaving
never looking back again
abel Amanda Lee Amanda Laura Amirah Angel Anger Angie Angie Annette Athirah Alvina Biru Chantal Charis Charlotte Cheryl Yong Claudia Clayderman Dione Dionne Edward Elaine Esther Fathiyah Fion Fiona Gwendoline Hannah Hui Chun Hui Shan Hui Yen Hui Zhen Hwee Yin Irdayu Jeanette Jedidah Jia Ling Jiani Joanne Joey Jocelyn Kay Wei Khairiah Kor Woong Lay Eng Leon olga Levinia Linli Lin Ying LiMin Li Wenn Li Yan Li Ying Marion Merilyn Navreen Neha Ng Teng Pamela Pearlyn Pei Yi Pei Shi Priscilla Qian Yun Quincy Raylia Sally Sherman Shiny SiNing Su Ann Syahidah Syafiqah Tiara Timo Tricia Uma Verena Verene Wanru Wee Kie Wenlyn xiao Jun Xinya Yan Ting Yi Hui YinSuen YiRong Yuan Ting Yumita Yuqi Zhao Ming Cedar Guides Freaks Sec 4'08 Guides 1-C kristina kristina kristina kristina


so i'm going home
back to the place where i belong
October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 April 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010

looking back
would you say goodbye to yesterday
I came back from Cedar Guides Annual Camp 2006 yes... I jus came back from piano lesson. =) Lots of stuf... I just came back from tuition. Yes tuition. Tuitio... you are my addiction`SCHOOL'S OVER!!! hurray. but ... you are my addiction`I am dead beat. I reached hom... hi. this is my new blog. haha. Thanks Yumita and V...

standing ovation
how about a round of applause
Layout: nicole
Reference: one two three four five six
Icons: furlights

Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 12:58 PM
missed me? i havent blogged for days. hehe. i am a busy girl. =) and i am kinda sick now. the flu bug got to me. waah. :( ok. i saw some quiz on zhao ming's blog. so i copied it. dun mind, zhao ming. here it goes!


1)How old do you wish you were? 20

2)Where were you when 9.11 happened? on Earth. =)

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? press the refund button and start scolding the machine.

4) Do you consider yourself kind? depends.

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? At my hand? Somewhat like Barbie Hsu's.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language what will it be? Jap!

7) Do you know your neighbours? yup

8) What do you consider a vacation? RELAXATION and shopping!

9) Do you follow your horoscope? Yes.

10) Would you move for the person you love? Perhaps.

11) Are you touchy feely? Maybe and maybe not

12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Yeap

13) Dream job? Pyschologist

14) Favourite place to go on weekends? quite a lot actually. Heh.

15) Showers or baths? Baths.

16) Do you paint your nails? yes. If I like the color of the nail polish.

17) Do you trust people easily? hmm. I don't noe.

18) What are your phobias? Cockroaches. Caterpillars. Heights. CATS.

19) Do you want kids? Yes!

20) Do you keep a handwritten journal? Last time, not now.

21) Where would you rather be right now? Paris

22) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy? hehe. =D

23) Heavy or light sleeper? depends.

24) Are you paranoid? not really.

25) Are you impatient? depends on my mood.

26) Who can you relate to? never tot of that.

27) How do you feel about interracial couples? unique.

28) Have you been burned by love? I didnt know love can burn people.

29) What's your favourite pick-up line? I've never taken note of that.

30) What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping.

31) What did the last text on your cellphone say? Mandy saying something about tuition.

32) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? My own bed.

33) What colour shirt are you wearing? orange with blue stuff.

34) Name three things you have on you at all the times? my hands, legs and head.

35) What colour are your bedsheets? I've got more than one bedsheet.

36) How much cash do you have on right now? I dont noe where my wallet is and I'm too lazy to take it.

37) What is your favourite part of the chicken? Wings

38) What's your favourite town/city? I like quite a lot of countries.

39) I can't wait till..? Second visit to Perth.

40) What did you have for dinner last night? sry I cant remember. Heh. Bad memory la.

41) How tall are you barefoot? Haha. Kinda short, I would say.

42) Do you own a gun? Yeah. A toy one.

43) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk

44) Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Not in Singapore..

45) Last thing you ate? curry.(although I am sick) =P

46) What songs do you sing in the shower? its always different.

47) Last thing that made you laugh? Youtube video

48) Worst injury you've ever had? when I was young… cant really remember but it was terrifying.

49) Does someone have a crush on you? well that person is keeping it a secret. And I doubt so.

50) What's your favourite candy? LOTS.

51) What song do you want played at your funeral? I havent thought so far yet.

52) Five random people to do this?
Amanda
Cheryl
Esther
Verene
Li Wenn