hello everyone. its kinda late. and I, the poor pitiful girl, is left at home all alone. yes ALONE. My brother went for camp, my parents to the hospital to look after my ill grandfather who is about to bade goodbye. i hope he gets well soon though. yes. if you are wondering why am I posting this late in the night, the main reason is I cant fall asleep. i dun dare to sleep. ok. i admit i am scared. i am a girl ok. anyway, I am kinda sick. SUPER headache, fever and I vomitted just now. so ya. I know i have to catch some sleep. I will. When i am tired. So the computer is my main source of making me fall asleep....
haha. Tmr is LTC. I wonder if I can go. If the fever goes away, then maybe YES. but if it still doesnt, I am sorry. I'm gonna miss it. And its a regret. all the Campfire and stuff... well. I dont know what to talk about. oh yes!!
STREAMING RESULTS are out. I got into option 8. at first i thought it was combined science but Audrie told me that it wasnt. i was JUMPING WITH JOY! =D one more wish that i thought was impossible striked off! woo hoos. I am determined to work hard for the rest of my school life. i hope i can do it!Gambateh!! okok. Congrats to those who got into the streams they wanted. =)
oh yea. and i went to Amanda's church again. On Sat. =)) it was fun! haha. my third time there. lol. Amanda and I ate dinner after everything and then we were gossiping at Macdonalds. and amanda, you better not tell anyone a word about the thing i told you ok! if not.... haha. (: I cant wait for Perth trip. hope i am back to normal health by then... hee. I havent started packing yet. hoho. have to start soon!
I suppose i shall go now. but not sleep yet. cause i am not abit sleepy. its just the stupid headache. tsk. goodnight and goodbye everyone!