today is my third night alone at home. again. tsk. I am kinda enjoying it. so lonely. =( anyway, I miss LTC! I wished i could have gone man. the camp finishes today. I am so depressed. oh wells. I think i need sleeping pills. haii. but i'm still rather happy.
cause PERTH TRIP IS COMING!!! woo hoos! But i havent even started packing.. hehe. Lazy. =P its my second time going to Perth but this time not with parents! hee. its surely gonna be SUPPPERRRR FUN!
anyway, even i cannot go for the LTC, GRYPHON STILL RAWKS. =D I believe that you guys did very well for Campfire item. LOVE YOU GUYS! I wish i could be at the camp, bonding with you all. but... oh well.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I
am from LTC!
Alpha Bravo and Charlie
Delta Echo and Falcon
Gryphon Hawk and Indigo,
we are one big family!!
heh. our nice cheer. sing to the tune of Twinkle twinkle little star. =) this shall be a short post. I cant wait to see him again. *beams* goodnight. muacks.