Tmr, I amdeparting for PERTH!! haha. =D I am so excited! heh. I've been there before but then its still gonna be super duper FUN!!! woo hoos. so you wont see me posting or replying taggies until 30th Nov when i touch down back at Changi Airport. And for those who are too reluctant to let me leave Singapore tomorrow, please come to the airport Terminal 2 to send me. the flight is 10.30 pm. =) Night flight!! heh. but we wont get any rest when we reach Australia. Cause it would be morning there!!
Today I started and finished packing. wahahha. I was so clumsy lo. I paacked everything properly into the luggage bag. then wanted to lift it up to bring it to the living room. and i lifted it up, everything came tumbling out! grr. reason = i forgot to zip the bag!! hehe. so clumsy hor. tsk.
LTC's over. I heard that Gryphon got THIRD BEST GRP. HURRAY! Sorry Gryphon that I was unable to go.. I wanted to go. very badly. but i got fever. tsk. Anyway i am very happy Gryphon got third best grp. I bet you guys bonded alot right? had lots and lots of fun right? haii. but anyway, GRYPHON ROCKS! =D I love Gryphon. <3>
I gotta go. Tmr is gonna be a really exciting day! whhahaha =D MISS MEok!!!! MUACKS.