Hello people! I AM AT PERTH NOW! and amanda and I are paying one dollar aust each to use the com for donno how manny pathetic minutes. and before you know it, you will be told to log out. and you have to insert another one dollar if you really want to continue. Its kinda trains how fast I can type. hehe. =D
We are staying at this GoodEarth Hotel. its super nice!! Me, Cheryl, Amanda, Linli and idayu (sry dunno how to spell) are staying in this same room. It rawks!!! We just watched finished Tokyo Drift Fast and Furious. =D and we are waiting for 10.30 t0 come so that we can borrow the set oof monopoly from this NICE receptionist. =) she's really really nice. ok. haha. we wwent shopping today and bought llots of stuff. I bought $40 dollars worth of Billabong stuff for my Brother. see how generous i am. =) hehe. I hardly bought any clothes. time is running out. 30 seconds left. I gtg. BB! if possible i will blog again! MUACKS.